Gregory "Greg" Marasciulo (born March 30, 1987) is an American professional wrestler, currently working for New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) and Ring of Honor (ROH) under the ring name Beretta. He currently teams with Rocky Romero as Roppongi (RPG) Vice, where they are former four-time IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions.
He is best known by his work in WWE under the ring name Trent Barreta. He was one half of the Dude Busters with Caylen Croft, before Croft was released from his WWE contract. Marasciulo also used to work in WWE's developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) in drag as The Girl from Mexico.
Professional wrestling careerEdit
New York Wrestling Connection (2004–2007)Edit
Marasciulo made his professional debut for New York Wrestling Connection on July 10, 2004, under the ring name Plazma in a losing effort to Dan Barry. After wrestling primarily in singles and tag team matches, Plazma defeated Matt Maverick on January 28, 2006 to become the promotion's first ever Hi-Fi Champion, which was also the first championship of his career. On February 25, Plazma retained the title against Maverick in his first title defense. On March 18, Plazma lost the title to Mike Spinelli. Plazma would defeat Spinelli in a rematch for the title on May 20. After successfully retaining the title against the likes of Jamie Van Lemer, Spyder, Javi-Air, and Jerry Lynn throughout the next few months, Plazma lost the Hi-Fi Championship to Dickie Rodz on October 21. After two unsuccessful attempts to regain the title in February and March 2007, respectively, Plazma teamed with Maverick to defeat The Angus Brothers (Danny and Billy) and Dan Dynasty and Jamie Van Lemer in a three-way match to win the Tag Team Championship. The team would retain the title on several occasions before losing them to MEGA and Prince Nana on December 15. That same night, Plazma defeated Quiet Storm to win the NYWC Heavyweight Championship, although the title was vacated shortly afterwards due to Marasciulo announcing his signing to World Wrestling Entertainment.
World Wrestling Entertainment / WWEEdit
Developmental territory (2007–2009)Edit
Between August 2007 and January 2008, Marasciulo had several tryout matches for WWE, using the ring name Greg Cardona. He was signed to a WWE contract and began wrestling in Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) under the ring name Greg Jackson. His name was later changed to Trent Baretta, then tweaked to Trent Beretta. He also competed under a mask as The Girl From Mexico in an attempt to become the first Queen of FCW, but was eliminated in the second round by Angela Fong. Beretta would soon form a tag team with Caylen Croft called The Dude Busters. Together, they would defeat Tyler Reks on May 30, 2009 to win the FCW Florida Tag Team Championship after Reks' tag team partner, Johnny Curtis, failed to appear. On July 23, Baretta and Croft lost the title to Justin Angel and Kris Logan. The Dude Busters reclaimed the title when Croft and Curt Hawkins, their new ally, defeated the Rotundos (Bo and Duke) on November 19. Baretta was officially recognized as a champion alongside Croft and Hawkins, and was allowed to defend the title alongside either Croft or Hawkins via the Freebird Rule. On January 14, 2010 at an FCW television taping, the Dude Busters lost the Florida Tag Team Championship to The Fortunate Sons (Brett DiBiase and Joe Hennig).
The Dude Busters (2009–2010)Edit
On the December 1, 2009 episode of ECW on Syfy, Marasciulo, under the respelled name of Trent Barreta, and Caylen Croft debuted as heels, squashing a tag team. The duo would then feud with Goldust and Yoshi Tatsu, which culminated in a loss to Goldust and Tatsu in a match to determine the number one contenders to the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship on the February 9, 2010 episode of ECW. When the ECW brand ended in February 2010, its roster became free agents. Barreta and Croft signed with SmackDown, making their debut for the brand on February 19 in a losing effort against Cryme Tyme. Baretta and Croft would then feud with The Hart Dynasty, but could never manage a win against them. In April, they began using their Dude Busters name again, which they had seemingly dropped since debuting in ECW. The Dude Busters then turned face when they entered into a feud with the Gatecrashers (Curt Hawkins and Vance Archer) in August. The Dude Busters then earned their first tag team victory since joining the SmackDown roster when they defeated the Gatecrashers on the August 26 episode of Superstars.
SmackDown and Superstars (2010–2012)Edit
On November 19, 2010, Caylen Croft was released from his contract, effectively ending The Dude Busters and turning Barreta into a singles competitor. After becoming as a singles competitor, Barreta would largely be involved in lower-card feuds. During this period, a majority of his matches would be on Superstars, and when he appeared on SmackDown, he would almost always lose, only garnering a single win when appearing on SmackDown during his tenure in WWE. Barreta would continue to feud with Hawkins, whose partner Archer had also been released together with Croft. Both wrestlers would exchange wins in various matches on Superstars. Barreta would then feud with Drew McIntyre, even managing to earn an upset victory over McIntyre on the January 14, 2011 episode of SmackDown, his first singles win on SmackDown since the breakup of the Dude Busters.
In 2012, Barreta would exclusively wrestle on NXT, failing to wrestle on Raw or SmackDown. On NXT, Barreta formed an alliance with Yoshi Tatsu from December 2011, they feuded with Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks; both teams managed to score one win apiece during the feud. Both teams would play pranks on each other, with Tatsu being locked in a closet and Reks' hands being superglued onto a video game controller. During this feud, Barreta would score rare singles wins over both Hawkins and Reks on consecutive episodes of NXT in January 2012. The feud ended when Hawkins and Reks defeated Barreta and Tatsu on the January 18 episode of NXT. Baretta disappeared from television after February 2012 due to a torn triceps, instead being confined to the "Where's Trent?" segments within the Z! True Long Island Story YouTube show. A video package on the September 12 episode of NXT acknowledged Baretta's six-month absence and the "Where's Trent" segments, scheduling his return on the September 19 episode of NXT, where he defeated Johnny Curtis. After trading wins with Kassius Ohno, Barreta was injured by Leo Kruger before the third match in the series. On January 11, 2013, Marasciulo was released from his WWE contract; with his last televised match for WWE being a disqualification win over Kruger due to Ohno's interference on the January 16, 2013 episode of NXT, which was taped before his release.
Independent circuit (2013–present)Edit
On January 18, 2013, Marasciulo made his first independent appearance since his WWE release, when he worked for then Hart Legacy Wrestling (HLW) promotion in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. In the opening four-way elimination tag team match, Marasciulo, still working as Trent Barreta, teamed with Brian Cage, with the two being eliminated by El Generico and Samuray del Sol. Later in the main event of the evening, Barreta teamed with Davey Boy Smith Jr., El Generico, Jack Evans and Samuray del Sol in a ten man tag team match, where they were defeated by Teddy Hart, Brian Cage, Cam!kaze, Flip Kendrick and Pete Wilson. On March 22, 2013, On April 6, Trent? made his debut for Dragon Gate USA, defeating Jon Davis via disqualification. On April 26, Barreta made his debut for Full Impact Pro, defeating AR Fox. On July 5, 2013, Barreta made his return for Full Impact Pro (FIP) at Declaration of Independence, where he defeated the FIP World Heavyweight Champion Jon Davis by disqualification. On August 9, Baretta defeated Davis in a rematch to become the new FIP World Heavyweight Champion.
On October 12, 2013, Trent made his debut in Family Wrestling Entertainment with Bandido Jr. in a match for the FWE Tag Team Championship. However, the champions retained. On December 6, Barreta successfully defended the FIP World Heavyweight Championship against Lince Dorado.
On February 22, Baretta unsuccessfully challenged Johnny Gargano for the Open The Freedom Gate Championship. In March 2014, Trent? took part in German promotion Westside Xtreme Wrestling's 16 Carat Gold weekend. During the second day on March 15, he and Matt Striker defeated Hot & Spicy (Axel Dieter Jr. and Da Mack) to win the wXw World Tag Team Championship. They, however, lost the title back to Hot & Spicy the next day.
On November 14, 2014, during WWNLive's tour of China, Barreta lost the FIP World Heavyweight Championship to Rich Swann.
On May 13, 2015, Global Force Wrestling (GFW) announced Barreta as part of their roster. He made his debut for the promotion at GFW's first-ever event on June 12, where he and Chuck Taylor were defeated by the Tate twins (Brandon and Brent).
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (2013–present)Edit
Marasciulo, working under the ring name "Trent?" made his PWG debut at All Star Weekend 9, losing to Roderick Strong. He then made his return to PWG in the 2013 Battle of Los Angeles, losing in the first round to Kyle O'Reilly. On the second night of BOLA, he picked up his first win with Chuck Taylor and Joey Ryan as "The Best Friends", defeating Willie Mack, B-Boy and Tommaso Ciampa in a six-man tag team match. On January 31, Trent? and Taylor defeated three other teams, including the Inner City Machine Guns (Rich Swann and Ricochet) in the finals, to win PWG's 2014 Dynamite Duumvirate Tag Team Title Tournament (DDT4). As a result of winning the 2014 DDT4, Trent? and Chuck Taylor received a shot at the PWG World Tag Team Championship on March 28, but were defeated by the defending champions, The Young Bucks (Matt and Nick Jackson).
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (2013, 2014)Edit
On July 18, Marasciulo, working under his real name, made his debut for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), when he took part in the Destination X episode of Impact Wrestling. Entering a tournament to determine the new X Division Champion, he defeated Rockstar Spud and Rubix in his first round three-way match to advance to the tournament finals. On the July 25 episode of Impact Wrestling, he was defeated by Manik in an Ultimate X match that also included Sonjay Dutt for the X Division Championship. On April 12, 2014, Marasciulo returned to TNA under the ring name Ace Vedder at TNA One Night Only's event X-Travaganza 2 defeating Manik in a singles match to qualify for the Ultimate X match later that night. In the main event Low Ki defeated Rashad Cameron, Kenny King, Ace Vedder, Sonjay Dutt and Tigre Uno in the Ultimate X match for a future shot at the TNA X Division Championship.
New Japan Pro Wrestling (2013, 2015–present)Edit
On May 3, 2013, New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) announced Marasciulo, working simply as "Baretta", as a participant in the 2013 Best of the Super Juniors tournament. Baretta made his debut for the promotion on May 22, teaming with Titán in a tag team match, where they defeated Bushi and Hiromu Takahashi. In the round-robin portion of the tournament itself, which ran from May 24 to June 6, Baretta won three of his eight matches, finishing seventh out of the nine wrestlers in his block.
On October 15, NJPW announced that Baretta, now representing the CHAOS stable, would return to the promotion on October 25, teaming with Brian Kendrick in the 2013 Super Jr. Tag Tournament. Baretta and Kendrick were eliminated from the tournament in the first round by The Young Bucks, following a pre-match assault by Bullet Club. Baretta teamed with various Chaos stablemates in midcard six-man and eight-man tag team matches for the rest of the tour, which lasted until November 6.
On March 16, 2015, NJPW announced that Baretta would be returning to the promotion later that month as part of the Roppongi Vice tag team with Rocky Romero. His return match took place on March 22, when he teamed with Romero and Chaos stablemate Gedo to defeat Bullet Club (Kenny Omega, Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) in a six-man tag team match. On April 5 at Invasion Attack 2015, Roppongi Vice defeated The Young Bucks to win the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship. They lost the title back to The Young Bucks on May 3 at Wrestling Dontaku 2015. Later that month, Baretta entered the 2015 Best of the Super Juniors, where he finished with a record of four wins and three losses, failing to advance to the finals of the tournament. Following the tournament, Roppongi Vice received a rematch for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship in a three-way match, also involving reDRagon, but were again defeated by The Young Bucks on July 5 at Dominion 7.5 in Osaka-jo Hall.
On April 10, 2016, at Invasion Attack 2016, Roppongi Vice defeated Matt Sydal and Ricochet to win the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship for the second time. They lost the title back to Sydal and Ricochet on May 3 at Wrestling Dontaku 2016. On November 5 at Power Struggle, Roppongi Vice defeated ACH and Taiji Ishimori in the finals to win the 2016 Super Jr. Tag Tournament. On January 4, 2017, at Wrestle Kingdom 11 in Tokyo Dome, Roppongi Vice defeated The Young Bucks to win the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship for the third time. They lost the title to Suzuki-gun (Taichi and Yoshinobu Kanemaru) at NJPW's 45th anniversary show on March 6, before regaining it on April 27. They lost the title to The Young Bucks on June 11 at Dominion 6.11 in Osaka-jo Hall. On July 2 at G1 Special in USA, Roppongi Vice unsuccessfully challenged The Young Bucks for the title in a rematch. Afterwards, Romero brought up a five-year plan he and Beretta had made three years earlier, which included them winning the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship and the Super Jr. Tag Tournament, both of which they had already done, as well as Beretta's eventual transition into the heavyweight division. Having failed to regain the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship, Romero gave Beretta his blessing to move to the heavyweight division, effectively disbanding Roppongi Vice.
Ring of Honor (2015–present)Edit
On March 1, 2015, at Ring of Honor's 13th Anniversary Show, Rocky Romero announced he was forming a new tag team named Roppongi Vice with Baretta. The following day, Baretta was pulled from his scheduled Evolve events and announced for ROH events. Roppongi Vice made its ROH debut on March 13, 2015, defeating The Decade (B.J. Whitmer and Jimmy Jacobs). On March 14, 2016 at ROH tv tapings, they won a seven tag team gauntlet match to determine #1 contender for ROH World Tag Team Championships by defeating The Young Bucks after entering the match as the seventh team.
On March 10, 2017 at the 15th Anniversary Show, Roppongi Vice unsuccessfully challenged for the ROH World Tag Team Championship in a Las Vegas Street Fight against The Young Bucks and champions The Hardys.
- Finishing moves
- Dudebuster (NJPW) / Cradle back-to-belly piledriver – 2013–present
- Dudebuster DDT (Springboard tornado DDT) – 2007–2013; used as a signature move thereafter
- Gobstopper (WWE / Independent circuit) / Sexy Chucky Knee (PWG) (Running high knee, sometimes to the back of the opponent's head)
- Signature moves
- Corkscrew senton, sometimes while springboarding to the outside of the ring
- Corkscrew leg lariat
- Double foot stomp from out of the corner, as a counter to an oncoming opponent
- Dropkick, sometimes while springboarding
- Flying forearm smash
- Frankensteiner, sometimes from the top rope
- Knife-edge chop
- Leaping clothesline
- Leg drop from the apron to an opponent draped on the second rope
- Northern Lights suplex
- Slingshot elbow drop
- Somersault plancha
- Springboard back elbow to a cornered opponent
- With Caylen Croft
- With Chuck Taylor
- With Rocky Romero
- Double-team finishing moves
- Strong Zero (Cradle back-to-belly piledriver (Beretta) / Diving double foot stomp (Romero) combination)
- Double-team finishing moves
- "Yuiitsu Muni no High Flyer" (Japanese for "One and Only High Flyer")
- Entrance themes
- "RPG Vice Theme" by [Q]Brick
Championships and accomplishmentsEdit
- Dragon Gate USA
- Empire State Wrestling
- Ilio DiPaolo Memorial Cup (2013)
- Florida Championship Wrestling
- FCW Florida Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Caylen Croft (2) and Curt Hawkins (1)2
- Full Impact Pro
- FIP World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- New Japan Pro Wrestling
- New York Wrestling Connection
- Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
- Dynamite Duumvirate Tag Team Title Tournament (2014) – with Chuck Taylor
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- PWI ranked him #105 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2015
- PWI ranked him #107 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2016
- Westside Xtreme Wrestling
- wXw World Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Matt Striker
1When Nese and Konley won the title, Baretta could defend the title with either of them under the Freebird Rule.
2When Croft and Hawkins won the title, Barreta could defend the title with either of them under the Freebird Rule.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 "OWOW profile". http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/t/trent-barreta.html.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Trent Barreta". Florida Championship Wrestling. Archived from the original on 2011-07-28. http://web.archive.org/web/20110728111150/http://www.fcwwrestling.info/trentbarreta1.html. Retrieved 2010-12-31.
- ↑ Melchor, Michael (2009-10-02). "411's FCW TV Report 02.08.09". 411mania.com. http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/tv_reports/96590/411s-FCW-TV-Report-02.08.09-.htm. Retrieved 2009-12-16.
- ↑ "Dude Busters' Cagematch profile". http://www.cagematch.de/?id=29&nr=653&name=Dude+Busters.
- ↑ Gerweck, Steve (2010-01-15). "FCW crowns new tag champions". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/news2009/1263579090.php?style=dark. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- ↑ "Trent Barreta's WWE Profile". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/trentbarreta/. Retrieved 3 December 2011.
- ↑ Murphy, Ryan (2010-02-09). "The end is near". World Wrestling Entertainment. http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/archive/02092010/mainarticle. Retrieved 2010-08-27.
- ↑ Passero, Mitch (2010-02-19). "Awakening The Deadman". World Wrestling Entertainment. http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/archive/02192010/mainarticle. Retrieved 2010-08-27.
- ↑ Springer, Jeff. "Superstars Results - 4/1/10". Wrestleview. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1270179381. Retrieved 6 September 2011.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 "CALDWELL'S WWE SUPERSTARS RESULTS 8/26: Ongoing "virtual time" replay coverage of McIntyre vs. Masters, Regal vs. Goldust". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/wwsuperstarsreport/article_43387.shtml. Retrieved 2010-08-26.
- ↑ "WWE Superstars released". WWE. 2010-11-19. http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/wwesuperstarsreleased. Retrieved 2010-11-19.
- ↑ "Trent Beretta during 2011". The Internet Wrestling Database. http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers/trent-beretta-5334.html?year=2011. Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 "Trent Beretta during 2012". The Internet Wrestling Database. http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers/trent-beretta-5334.html?year=2012. Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- ↑ Grainger, Taylor (October 14, 2010). "It's a scream". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwesuperstars/archive/10142010/mainarticle. Retrieved October 14, 2010.
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Murphy, Ryan (November 18, 2010). "Girl power". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwesuperstars/archive/11182010/mainarticle. Retrieved November 18, 2010.
- ↑ Murphy, Ryan (November 25, 2010). "Rewriting history". World Wrestling Entertainment. http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwesuperstars/archive/11252010/mainarticle. Retrieved November 25, 2010.
- ↑ Hillhouse, Dave (January 14, 2011). "Smackdown: Rumblings of opportunities and change". SLAM! Sports. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2011/01/15/16900206.html. Retrieved January 16, 2011.
- ↑ James, Justin. "JAMES'S WWE NXT REPORT 12/15 - Week 41: Showtime vs. Curtis, Love Triangle continues, Titus snaps, Ronald Reagan". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://www.pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/wwenxtreport/article_56023.shtml. Retrieved 6 January 2012.
- ↑ Walek, Gregory. "NXT Results - 1/18/12". Wrestleview. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1327169422. Retrieved 8 April 2012.
- ↑ Martin, Adam. "NXT Results - 1/4/12". Wrestleview. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1325780075. Retrieved 6 January 2012.
- ↑ Walek, Gregoru. "NXT Results - 1/11/12". Wrestleview. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1326470311. Retrieved 9 April 2012.
- ↑ Walek, Gregory. "NXT Results - 1/18/12". Wrestleview. http://www.wrestleview.com/?id=29812. Retrieved 8 April 2012.
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 Clevett, Jason (2013-01-19). "Action speaks loudly at Hart Legacy Wrestling". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2013/01/19/20509161.html. Retrieved 2013-01-20.
- ↑ Walek, Gregory. "NXT Results - 2/8/12". Wrestleview. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1329147342. Retrieved 16 September 2012.
- ↑ Valvo, Anthony J.. "From the Desk of Mr. V #145". Wrestleview. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1340981043. Retrieved 16 September 2012. "Trent Barreta – Barreta has just fallen off of the WWE radar and is nowhere to be seen. If you want to see where he is at, check out the brief "Where's Trent?" portions of Z! True Long Island Story."
- ↑ 26.0 26.1 26.2 Trionfo, Richard. "WWE NXT REPORT: WE FOUND TRENT; OHNO SPARS; A THIRD GENERATION BACKSTAGE BRAWL; ROLLINS VS. VICTOR; DIVAS IN ACTION; USOS AND ASCENSION CONTINUE THEIR FEUD". PWInsider. http://www.pwinsider.com/article/72092/wwe-nxt-report-we-found-trent-ohno-spars-a-third-generation-backstage-brawl-rollins-vs-victor-divas-in-action-usos-and-ascension-continue-their-feud.html?p=1. Retrieved 23 September 2012.
- ↑ Trionfo, Richard. "WWE NXT REPORT: OHNO/BARRETA; THE UNITED STATES CHAMPION IS CHALLENGED; DIVAS IN ACTION; SOMEONE LOSES THEIR FIRST NAME; AND MORE". PWInsider. http://www.pwinsider.com/article/72907/wwe-nxt-report-ohnobarreta-the-united-states-champion-is-challenged-divas-in-action-someone-loses-their-first-name-and-more.html?p=1. Retrieved 27 October 2013.
- ↑ Namako, Jason. "NXT Results - 11/8/12". NXT Wrestling. Wrestleview. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1352678345. Retrieved November 8, 2012.
- ↑ James, Justin. "JAMES'S WWE NXT REPORT 11/21 - Week 22: Ohno vs. Steamboat main event, Paige vs. A. Fox, Overall Reax". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/wwenxtreport/article_66842.shtml. Retrieved 29 November 2012.
- ↑ "First Confirmed Wwe Release". PWInsider.com. http://www.pwinsider.com/article/74605/first-confirmed-wwe-release.html?p=1. Retrieved 2013-01-12.
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 James, Justin. "JAMES'S WWE NXT REPORT 1/16: PAC debuts, released Barreta & injured Kidd wrestle, Sandow and Cesaro(?) team, Overall Reax". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/wwenxtreport/article_67930.shtml. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- ↑ O'Connor, Robert (2013-01-19). "1/18 Hart Legacy Results". Pro Wrestling Insider. http://www.pwinsider.com/article/74808/118-hart-legacy-results.html?p=1. Retrieved 2013-01-20.
- ↑ Radican, Sean (2013-04-06). "Radican's DGUSA "Open the Ultimate Gate 2013" iPPV blog 4/6 - Gargano-Shingo, Fox & Cima vs. Young Bucks". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/otherppvs/article_69816.shtml. Retrieved 2013-04-06.
- ↑ Radican, Sean (2013-04-27). "Radican's FIP "Ascension" iPPV blog 4/26: Fox vs. Trent, Dallas vs. Yim, Ben Dejos vs. KOA". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/otherppvs/article_70259.shtml. Retrieved 2013-05-09.
- ↑ 35.0 35.1 Trionfo, Richard (2013-07-05). "FIP Declaration of Independence iPPV report: Davis versus Barreta for the FIP world title; triple threat for the tag titles; four way featuring Jessicka Havok; and more". Pro Wrestling Insider. http://www.pwinsider.com/article/78724/fip-declaration-of-independence-ippv-report-davis-versus-barreta-for-the-fip-world-title-triple-threat-for-the-tag-titles-four-way-featuring-jessicka-havok-and-more.html?p=1. Retrieved 2013-07-20.
- ↑ 36.0 36.1 Gee Schoon Tong, Chris (2013-08-10). "Show results - 8/9 FIP Heatstroke iPPV: Baretta wins FIP Title, mixed tag TLC match, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Arena_Reports_10/article_72579.shtml. Retrieved 2013-08-10.
- ↑ http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=80859&p=3
- ↑ Trionfo, Richard (2013-12-06). "Full Impact Pro In Full Force report: Rich Swann versus Roderick Strong; Trent Baretta versus Lince Dorado; and more". Pro Wrestling Insider. http://www.pwinsider.com/article/82040/full-impact-pro-in-full-force-report-rich-swann-versus-roderick-strong-trent-baretta-versus-lince-dorado-and-more.html?p=1. Retrieved 2013-12-07.
- ↑ Gee Schoon Tong, Chris (2014-02-23). "Radican's results - 2/22 DGUSA "Revolt!" in New York: Gargano defends DGUSA Title, Fox defends Evolve Title, former NFL player introduced, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Arena_Reports_10/article_76561.shtml. Retrieved 2014-02-23.
- ↑ 40.0 40.1 "16 Carat Gold 2014 Tag 2 - die letzten 4 stehen fest" (in German). Westside Xtreme Wrestling. 2014-03-16. http://www.wxw-wrestling.com/pages/posts/16-carat-gold-2014-tag-2---die-letzten-4-stehen-fest-1029.php. Retrieved 2014-03-16.
- ↑ "wXw 16 Carat Gold 2014 - Tag 3 ~ Ergebnis-Ticker!". Cagematch. http://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=100764. Retrieved 2014-03-16.
- ↑ http://www.pwinsider.com/article/89575/new-fip-champion-crowned-big-crowd-for-wwnlive-in-emieshan-city-china.html?p=1
- ↑ "Global Force Wrestling Roster". Global Force Wrestling. 2015-05-15. http://www.globalforcewrestling.com/roster/. Retrieved 2015-05-15.
- ↑ "Show results - 6/12 GFW in Jackson, Tenn.: First-ever Global Force Wrestling show features Bullet Club main event, more (w/Photos)". Pro Wrestling Torch. 2015-06-12. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Arena_Reports_10/article_85606.shtml. Retrieved 2015-06-23.
- ↑ "2013 Battle of Los Angeles - Night Two". Pro Wrestling Guerrilla. http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/results/2013/show0143.html. Retrieved 2013-09-20.
- ↑ 46.0 46.1 Gee Schoon Tong, Chris (2014-02-01). "Show results - 1/31 PWG DDT4 tournament: One-night tournament features Cole, Steen, Elgin, Trent, more, plus Chris Hero in #1 contender match (w/Roe's in-person tweets)". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Arena_Reports_10/article_76076.shtml. Retrieved 2014-02-01.
- ↑ Gee Schoon Tong, Chris (2014-03-29). "Show results - 3/28 PWG in Reseda, Calif.: Mystery line-up produces all titles defended, Hero vs. Ciampa, Strong, Gargano, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Arena_Reports_10/article_77331.shtml. Retrieved 2014-03-29.
- ↑ Caldwell, James (2013-07-18). "Caldwell's TNA Impact results 7/18: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of "Destination X" Impact - TNA Title match, BFG Series, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/tnaimpact/article_72076.shtml. Retrieved 2013-07-18.
- ↑ Madden, Justin (July 18, 2013). "TNA News: Impact Spoilers 7/25 – full results for next week's Impact following up on Destination X". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_72084.shtml. Retrieved July 19, 2013.
- ↑ 50.0 50.1 "『Super Jr.』出場メンバー決定!! DDTからケニー・オメガ! ドラゲーからリコシェ! CMLLのティタンも再来日!!" (in Japanese). New Japan Pro Wrestling. 2013-05-03. http://www.njpw.co.jp/news/detail.php?nid=9469. Retrieved 2013-05-03.
- ↑ "Best of the Super Jr. XX 前夜祭" (in Japanese). New Japan Pro Wrestling. http://www.njpw.co.jp/match/detail_result.php?e=718. Retrieved 2013-05-22.
- ↑ "Best of the Super Jr. XX" (in Japanese). New Japan Pro Wrestling. http://www.njpw.co.jp/match/detail_result.php?e=726. Retrieved 2013-06-06.
- ↑ "10月25日、11月6日後楽園で「Super Jr.タッグT」開催!! ヤングバックスが初参戦!! バリエンテ、バレッタも来日!!" (in Japanese). New Japan Pro Wrestling. 2013-10-15. http://www.njpw.co.jp/news/detail.php?nid=10435. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- ↑ "Road to Power Struggle" (in Japanese). New Japan Pro Wrestling. http://www.njpw.co.jp/match/detail_result_game.php?e=763&c=5764. Retrieved 2013-10-25.
- ↑ "Road to Power Struggle" (in Japanese). New Japan Pro Wrestling. http://www.njpw.co.jp/match/detail_result.php?e=764. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
- ↑ "Road to Power Struggle" (in Japanese). New Japan Pro Wrestling. http://www.njpw.co.jp/match/detail_result.php?e=771. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
- ↑ "3.21名古屋で天山vs小島のNWA戦! 3.22兵庫でライガーvsタイガーのNWAジュニア戦! AJスタイルズがフル参戦! バレッタが再上陸!【次期シリーズ情報】" (in Japanese). New Japan Pro Wrestling. 2015-03-16. http://www.njpw.co.jp/news/detail.php?nid=13565. Retrieved 2015-03-16.
- ↑ 58.0 58.1 "Road to Invasion Attack 2015" (in Japanese). New Japan Pro Wrestling. http://www.njpw.co.jp/match/detail_result_game.php?e=950&c=7192. Retrieved 2015-03-22.
- ↑ 59.0 59.1 "Invasion Attack 2015" (in Japanese). New Japan Pro Wrestling. http://www.njpw.co.jp/match/detail_result.php?e=956. Retrieved 2015-04-05.
- ↑ "Show results - 4/5 NJPW "Invasion Attack" in Tokyo, Japan: A.J. Styles defends IWGP World Title in main event, ROH tag teams win both Tag Titles, Bullet Club in action, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. 2015-04-05. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Arena_Reports_10/article_84294.shtml. Retrieved 2015-04-05.
- ↑ (in Japanese) New Japan Pro Wrestling. http://www.njpw.co.jp/match/detail_result.php?e=968. Retrieved 2015-05-03.
- ↑ Caldwell, James (2015-05-07). "NJPW news: "Best of Super Jrs." tournament details announced". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Other_News_4/article_84880.shtml. Retrieved 2015-06-05.
- ↑ "Best of the Super Jr.XXII" (in Japanese). New Japan Pro Wrestling. http://www.njpw.co.jp/match/detail_result.php?e=983. Retrieved 2015-06-05.
- ↑ Meltzer, Dave (2015-07-04). "New Japan Dominion live coverage from Osaka Jo Hall - Styles vs. Okada for IWGP title, Nakamura vs. Goto for IC title and notes on biggest event since the Tokyo Dome, plus all G-1 main events". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/102-japan/43407-new-japan-dominion-live-coverage-from-osaka-jo-hall-styles-vs-okada-for-iwgp-title-nakamura-vs-goto-for-ic-title-and-notes-on-biggest-event-since-the-tokyo-dome. Retrieved 2015-07-05.
- ↑ 65.0 65.1 Meltzer, Dave (2016-04-09). "NJPW Invasion Attack live results: Kazuchika Okada vs. Tetsuya Naito for the IWGP Championship". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. http://www.f4wonline.com/japan/njpw-invasion-attack-live-results-kazuchika-okada-vs-tetsuya-naito-iwgp-championship-210736. Retrieved 2016-04-10.
- ↑ (in Japanese) New Japan Pro Wrestling. http://www.njpw.co.jp/match/detail_result.php?e=1123. Retrieved 2016-05-03.
- ↑ 67.0 67.1 Rose, Bryan (2016-11-04). "NJPW Power Struggle live results: Tetsuya Naito vs. Jay Lethal". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. http://www.f4wonline.com/japan/njpw-power-struggle-live-results-tetsuya-naito-vs-jay-lethal-224011. Retrieved 2016-11-05.
- ↑ Rose, Bryan; Currier, Joseph (2017-01-03). "NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 11 live results: Kazuchika Okada vs. Kenny Omega". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. http://www.f4wonline.com/japan/njpw-wrestle-kingdom-11-live-results-kazuchika-okada-vs-kenny-omega-227626. Retrieved 2017-01-04.
- ↑ Rose, Bryan (2017-03-06). "NJPW 45th Anniversary show live results: Okada vs. Tiger Mask W". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. http://www.f4wonline.com/japan/njpw-45th-anniversary-show-live-results-okada-vs-tiger-mask-w-231266. Retrieved 2017-03-06.
- ↑ (in Japanese) New Japan Pro Wrestling. http://www.njpw.co.jp/tornament/85477?showResult=1. Retrieved 2017-04-27.
- ↑ Rose, Bryan (June 10, 2017). "NJPW Dominion live results: Kazuchika Okada vs. Kenny Omega". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. http://www.f4wonline.com/japan/njpw-dominion-live-results-kazuchika-okada-vs-kenny-omega-237066. Retrieved June 11, 2017.
- ↑ Trionfo, Richard (July 3, 2017). "Complete G1 Special in the USA night two report: a United States Champion is crowned, Young Bucks versus Roppongi Vice, Los Ingobernables de Japon, The Bullet Club, and more". Pro Wrestling Insider. http://pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=110703&p=3. Retrieved July 3, 2017.
- ↑ Meltzer, Dave (2015-03-01). "ROH live coverage from Las Vegas - four way for ROH title, Alberto vs. Lethal, Bucks vs. Fish & O'Reilly". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/104-ring-of-honor/41441-roh-live-coverage-from-las-vegas-four-way-for-roh-title-alberto-vs-lethal-bucks-vs-fish-a-oreilly. Retrieved 2015-03-02.
- ↑ Caldwell, James (2015-03-02). "Trent? news: Former WWE star Trent Baretta added to ROH tour, pulled from Evolve 38". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/ROH_News_29/article_83615.shtml. Retrieved 2015-03-02.
- ↑ Sapp, Sean Ross. "ROH TV Recap (3/14): Tag Team Gauntlet: Young Bucks, Roppongi Vice, ReDRagon, Addiction, More". Wrestlinginc. http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0314/608567/roh-tv-recap/. Retrieved March 18, 2016.
- ↑ "Best of the Super Jr. XX 前夜祭" (in Japanese). New Japan Pro Wrestling. http://www.njpw.co.jp/match/detail_result_game.php?e=718&c=5357. Retrieved 2015-06-03.
- ↑ Carapola, Stuart (2013-07-18). "Complete TNA Destination X report: the tournament to crown a new X Division Champion begins, Aries & Roode face off in a rematch from last year's show, Aces & Eights brawls with the Main Event Mafia, Chris Sabin gets his shot to unseat Bully Ray for TNA world title, and more". Pro Wrestling Insider. http://www.pwinsider.com/article/79034/complete-tna-destination-x-report-the-tournament-to-crown-a-new-x-division-champion-begins-aries-roode-face-off-in-a-rematch-from-last-years-show-aces-eights-brawls-with-the-main-event-mafia-chris-sabin-gets-his-shot-to-unseat-bully-ray-for-the-tna-world-title-and-more.html?p=1. Retrieved 2013-07-20.
- ↑ 78.0 78.1 "CALDWELL'S WWE SUPERSTARS RESULTS 12/9: Complete coverage of Hawkins vs. Barreta III, Divas spotlight, WWE promotes "controversial" Top 50 DVD". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/wwsuperstarsreport/article_45928.shtml. Retrieved 2010-12-12.
- ↑ 79.0 79.1 79.2 79.3 Johnson, Matt (2010-12-09). "Superstars: WWE places show in the hands of lesser known talent". SLAM! Sports. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2010/12/09/16497551.html. Retrieved 2010-12-11.
- ↑ 80.0 80.1 Martin, Adam. "Superstars Results - 5/26/11". Wrestleview. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1306506975. Retrieved 16 July 2011.
- ↑ Hawke, TJ (December 9, 2013). "Views from the Hawke’s Nest: PWG Matt Rushmore". 411MANIA. http://411mania.com/wrestling/views-from-the-hawkes-nest-pwg-matt-rushmore. Retrieved April 19, 2015.
- ↑ Bishop, Matt (2010-11-25). "Superstars: Henry looks for revenge of Usos". SLAM! Sports. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2010/11/25/16320601.html. Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- ↑ 83.0 83.1 83.2 83.3 83.4 Trionfo, Richard. "WWE NXT REPORT: BATEMAX IS BACK; GOOD ANNOUNCING IS BACK; TITUS IS A BAD MAN". PWInsider. http://www.pwinsider.com/article/65304/wwe-nxt-report-batemax-is-back-good-announcing-is-back-titus-is-a-bad-man.html?p=1. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- ↑ Radican, Sean (2014-04-05). "iPPV results - 4/4 DGUSA in New Orleans, La.: Radican's Report on historic main event result, Hero vs. Tanaka, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/otherppvs/article_77487.shtml. Retrieved 2014-04-06.
- ↑ 85.0 85.1 Radican, Sean (2014-04-05). "iPPV results: 4/5 DGUSA "Mercury Rising 2014" - Radican's Report on Gargano vs. Low Ki, six-man tournament, Teddy Hart changes course of entire show, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/otherppvs/article_77505.shtml. Retrieved 2014-04-06.
- ↑ 86.0 86.1 86.2 86.3 Martin, Adam. "Superstars Results - 7/14/11". Wrestleview. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1310737233. Retrieved 16 July 2011. "Trent gets out on the apron Wade looks to hit Trent with a should to the gut but Trent dodges and hits Wade with a leg drop sending him out to the floor."
- ↑ Caldwell, James. "CALDWELL'S WWE SUPERSTARS RESULTS 12/2: Complete "virtual time" coverage of Hart Dynasty battle, C.M. Punk on commentary". PW Torch. http://www.pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/wwsuperstarsreport/article_45734.shtml. Retrieved 16 July 2011.
- ↑ Bishop, Matt. "WWE NXT: Kidd is show's shining star". SLAM! Wrestling. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2011/08/24/18595176.html. Retrieved 18 February 2012.
- ↑ Trionfo, Richard. "WWE NXT REPORT: BATEMAN AND CURTIS AS TAG TEAM PARTNERS; TYSON KIDD IN ACTION". PWInsider. http://www.pwinsider.com/article/64382/wwe-nxt-report-bateman-and-curtis-as-tag-team-partners-tyson-kidd-in-action.html?p=1. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- ↑ Trionfo, Richard. "WWE.COM SUPERSTARS REPORT: DREW VERSUS WOO WOO WOO; USOS IN ACTION; TYSON KIDD VERSUS BIG ZEKE; AND THE BRODUS CLAY "FLAWLESS VICTORY" TOUR CONTINUES". PWInsider. http://www.pwinsider.com/article/61684/wwecom-superstars-report-drew-versus-woo-woo-woo-usos-in-action-tyson-kidd-versus-big-zeke-and-the-brodus-clay-flawless-victory-tour-continues.html?p=1. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- ↑ Tedesco, Mike. "Superstars Results - 1/27/11". Wrestleview. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1296204662. Retrieved 16 July 2011.
- ↑ "CALDWELL'S WWE SUPERSTARS RESULTS 11/18: Complete coverage of C.M. Punk on commentary, Divas tag main event, Bring back the Old School Superstars set". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/wwsuperstarsreport/article_45388.shtml. Retrieved 2010-11-17.
- ↑ Johnson, Matt (2010-11-18). "Superstars: Superstars goes old school (at least partially)". SLAM! Sports. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2010/11/19/16214666.html. Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- ↑ 94.0 94.1 Bishop, Matt. "WWE NXT: Drama heats up as Maxine makes admission". SLAM! Wrestling. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2011/11/10/pf-18949846.html. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- ↑ 95.0 95.1 95.2 Trionfo, Richard. "WWE NXT REPORT: A DEBUT THAT DEFIES GRAVITY; THE NEW CHAMP SPEAKS AND WRESTLES; HERE'S TRENT (FOR NOW); KIDD AND GABRIEL FACE CESARO AND SANDOW IN THE MAIN EVENT". PWInsider. http://www.pwinsider.com/article/74763/wwe-nxt-report-a-debut-that-defies-gravity-the-new-champ-speaks-and-wrestles-heres-trent-for-now-kidd-and-gabriel-face-cesaro-and-sandow-in-the-main-event.html?p=1. Retrieved January 23, 2013.
- ↑ Trionfo, Richard. "WWE NXT REPORT; FACE OFF BETWEEN CHAMPION AND NUMBER ONE CONTENDER; SEASON FOUR OF NXT GETS CLOSURE; TAG TITLE MATCH; AND MORE". PWInsider. http://www.pwinsider.com/article/73665/wwe-nxt-report-face-off-between-champion-and-number-one-contender-season-four-of-nxt-gets-closure-tag-title-match-and-more.html?p=1. Retrieved 4 November 2012.
- ↑ Trionfo, Richard. "WWE SUPERSTARS REPORT: HUNICO HAS A BICYCLE; TAG CHAMPS IN ACTION". PWInsider. http://www.pwinsider.com/article/64228/wwe-superstars-report-hunico-has-a-bicycle-tag-champs-in-action.html?p=1. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- ↑ Trionfo, Richard. "WWE SUPERSTARS REPORT: THE USOS MAKE THEIR IN-RING DEBUT". PWInsider. http://www.pwinsider.com/article/48450/superstars-report-usos-make-their-in-ring-debut.html?p=1. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- ↑ Endres, Cody. "FCW TV REPORTS 11/15-29: WWE developmental TV - NXT Rookies in action, Yoshi Tatsu, Heath Slater vs. Joe Hennig, Justin Gabriel". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/floridachampionship/article_40645.shtml. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- ↑ Tedesco, Mike. "Superstars Results - 2/24/11". Wrestleview. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1298613339. Retrieved 16 July 2011.
- ↑ Trionfo, Richard. "SUPERSTARS REPORT: SOME OLD FACES RETURN TO ACTION; TAG TEAM ACTION ON DISPLAY". PWInsider. http://www.pwinsider.com/article/46409/superstars-report-some-old-faces-return-to-action-tag-team-action-on-display.html?p=1. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- ↑ Tedesco, Mike. "Superstars Results - 3/31/11". Wrestleview. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1301641473. Retrieved 16 July 2011. "Barreta hits a flipping senton splash for a two count....Barreta charges and hits a flipping plancha to the outside on Hawkins!"
- ↑ Tedesco, Mike. "Smackdown Results - 12/31/10". Wrestleview. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1293882003. Retrieved 16 July 2011.
- ↑ "ECW: Weak show doesn't build towards TLC". SLAM! Sports. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2009/12/02/12007716.html. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
- ↑ "CALDWELL'S ECW TV REPORT 12/15: Complete coverage of ECW Homecoming edition - Kane vs. Ryder, Jackson vs. Kozlov". http://www.pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TV_Reports_9/article_37417.shtml.
- ↑ Waters, Matt (April 3, 2015). "PWG From Out of Nowhere DVD Review". PWPondering. http://www.pwponderings.com/2015/04/03/pwg-from-out-of-nowhere-dvd-review. Retrieved April 19, 2015.
- ↑ Hawke, TJ (February 28, 2014). "Views from the Hawke’s Nest: PWG All-Star Weekend X Night 1". 411MANIA. http://411mania.com/wrestling/views-from-the-hawkes-nest-pwg-all-star-weekend-x-night-1. Retrieved April 19, 2015.
- ↑ "【『Super Jr.』出場メンバーが決定！】オスプレイ、ボラドール、サイダルが初出場！ “14年覇者”リコシェ！“昨年準優勝”オライリーも参戦！【SJ23】" (in Japanese). New Japan Pro Wrestling. May 3, 2016. http://www.njpw.co.jp/news/detail.php?nid=16397. Retrieved May 3, 2016.
- ↑ "RPG Vice Theme by [QBrick"]. Soundcloud. https://soundcloud.com/qbrickmusic/rpg-vice-theme. Retrieved 2015-04-19.
- ↑ "Show results - 11/12 WWNLive in China: Ricochet in main event six-man tag, Tag Titles & Shine Title defended, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. 2014-11-12. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Arena_Reports_10/article_81771.shtml. Retrieved 2015-01-02.
- ↑ "Show results - 11/30 Empire State Wrestling in N.Y.: Nash involved in main event, Snitsky, Gargano, Titus, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. 2013-12-01. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Arena_Reports_10/article_74870.shtml. Retrieved 2013-12-01.
- ↑ "Florida Tag Team Championship history". http://www.wrestling-titles.com/us/fl/fcw/fcw-fl-t.html.
- ↑ "Pro Wrestling Illustrated (PWI) 500 for 2015". The Internet Wrestling Database. http://profightdb.com/pwi-500/2015.html. Retrieved October 5, 2015.