|Dr. Wagner Jr.|
Juan Manuel González Barrón (born August 12, 1965) is a Mexican luchador enmascarado (Spanish for "Masked professional wrestler") who is best known under the ring name Dr. Wagner Jr. As Dr. Wagner Jr. he has worked mainly in Mexico for Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) and Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA), Mexico's two largest professional wrestling promotions as well as working for several Japanese promotions including New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW). Gonzalez is the son of professional wrestler Dr. Wagner, brother of Silver King and the father of recently debuted professional wrestler El Hijo de Dr. Wagner. Known for his catchphrase during promos, "bien, bien, bien" (good, good, good).
Professional wrestling careerEdit
González started out working as "El Invasor", gaining in ring experience without revealing that he was the son of Dr. Wagner.
Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (1996–2009)Edit
After working as El Invasor for just under a year he adopted the name of his father, working as Dr. Wagner Jr, from April 7, 1986. Dr. Wagner Jr. started wrestling for Universal Wrestling Association (UWA) in April 1986 at 20 years of age. The elder Wagner achieved his success in Empresa Mexicana de Lucha Libre (EMLL) (later renamed Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre), and so it would be his son who adopted his wrestling gimmick.
On the day that Dr. Wagner Jr. was to make his in-ring debut as his father's tag team partner, Wagner Sr. was involved in a car accident that killed his long-time partner Angel Blanco, leaving Wagner Sr. disabled and unable to continue his wrestling career. When he regained his mobility he took up a job as a taxi driver to earn a living, but continued to actively follow the career of his sons, including his in-ring namesake and a wrestler best known in the United States as Silver King. The two real-life brothers would actually team together to win the CMLL World Tag Team Championship in February 1997, although the titles were vacated six months later when Silver King left CMLL to join the growing lucha roster of World Championship Wrestling (WCW).
Dr. Wagner Jr.'s star has continued to rise in Mexico ever since. He has won a variety of different titles for the CMLL promotion. Besides holding the CMLL World Light Heavyweight Championship he has also been the CMLL World Trios Champion four times, including with Gran Markus Jr. and Hijo del Gladiador and also with Blue Panther and Black Warrior. He has also wrestled extensively in Japan, challenging (and ultimately being defeated by) Jushin Thunder Liger for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship and tagging with various partners such as his brother and Kendo Kashin, the latter of which he won the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship with. He has also competed in the United States as recently as January 2006, teaming with Rey Bucanero losing to L.A. Park and Místico at an FMLL show in Chicago. He is most popular when competing in the famed Arena México though, where his charismatic style and popular gimmick cause fans to blow airhorns three times and chant "WAG-NER!" when he's in the ring. During Dragon Mania II, which is promoted by Toryumon Mexico, Wagner Jr. teamed with Negro Casas to defeat Jushin Thunder Liger and Hirooki Goto. In the summer of 2007, at Arena México, he was briefly billed simply as Dr. Wagner, not Dr. Wagner Jr. On April 27, 2008, Wagner led a protest march for anyone who believed they were being mistreated by their bosses to join. About 200 people joined the march, including wrestlers from IWRG and Fuerza Guerrera. Wagner said he wasn't getting booked because he criticized CMLL in the press, and claimed he was in talks with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). In late 2008/early 2009 Dr. Wagner Jr. worked a couple of non-televised matches for Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA) but denined that he wanted to work for the company full-time.
Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (2009–2013, 2014)Edit
On March 15, 2009 Dr. Wagner Jr. made a surprise appearance at AAA's annual Rey de Reyes event. First he chased off La Legión Extranjera before turning around to challenge the AAA Mega Champion El Mesias to a title match. On June 13, 2009, at Triplemania XVII Wagner defeated Mesias to win the AAA Mega Championship. After his title win Wagner went on to form the stable Los Wagnermaniacos with Silver King, Electroshock and Último Gladiador. Dr. Wagner Jr. successfully defended the Heavyweight title against both El Mesias and Cibernético in a Steel Cage Match at the 2009 Verano de Escandalo. At the subsequent AAA event Heroes Inmortales III Dr. Wagner Jr. successfully defended against El Mesias once more. Following two successful defenses against El Mesias Dr. Wagner Jr. stipulated that if El Mesias lost at the 2009 Guerra de Titanes he would not receive another title match. After holding the title for 181 days Dr. Wagner Jr. lost the title back to El Mesias at Guerra de Titanes. In the aftermath of Wagner's stable partner Electroshock winning the AAA Mega Championship at Rey de Reyes in March 2010, Electroshock, Ultimo Gladiator and even Dr. Wagner's own brother, Silver King, all turned on him and kicked him out of the stable, which they renamed Los Maniacos. At Triplemania XVIII Dr. Wagner Jr. pinned Electroshock to win his second AAA Mega Championship. Following the match El Mesias came to the ring, presented Dr. Wagner Jr. with the championship belt and then shook his hand.
On July 12, 2010, Dr. Wagner Jr. made a surprise appearance for CMLL, coming to the aid of his son Dr. Wagner III at an event in Nuevo Laredo. Wagner, whose contract with AAA had recently expired, claimed that he was still on good terms with the company and offered no explanation for his appearance.
On August 15, 2010, at Verano de Escandalo Dr. Wagner Jr. successfully defended the AAA Mega Championship in a three-way match against Silver King and Vampiro. After the match King played an audio tape, where the late father of the two brothers claimed that King was the more talented of the two of them. This revelation led to a match on October 1 at Héroes Inmortales IV, where Wagner Jr. defeated Silver King in a singles match to retain the AAA Mega Championship. On October 31, 2010, Wagner Jr. formed a new alliance named Potencia Mundial (World Power) with Monster Clown, Murder Clown and Psycho Clown. On December 5 at Guerra de Titanes Wagner Jr. lost the AAA Mega Championship to El Zorro. On June 18, 2011, at Triplemanía XIX, Wagner Jr. defeated Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) performer Rob Van Dam to become the first ever AAA Latin American Champion. Immediately afterwards, Wagner began making challenges towards new AAA Mega Champion Jeff Jarrett. Wagner received his shot at the title on July 31 at Verano de Escándalo in a three-way match, which also included L.A. Park, but was eliminated following a distraction from Karen Jarrett and a low blow from Jeff. On October 9 at Héroes Inmortales, Wagner Jr. made his first successful defense of the AAA Latin American Championship by defeating El Hijo del Perro Aguayo in a Bullterrier match. After the match, two of AAA's top technicos and Wagner's allies, La Parka and Octagón, both turned on him and joined Aguayo's Los Perros del Mal. On December 16 at Guerra de Titanes, Wagner Jr. lost the AAA Latin American Championship to L.A. Park.
In early 2012, Dr. Wagner Jr. started a rivalry with the invading El Consejo stable. On March 18 at Rey de Reyes, Wagner teamed with Electroshock and Heavy Metal losing to El Consejo members Máscara Año 2000 Jr., El Texano Jr. and Toscano, with Máscara Año 2000 Jr. pinning Wagner following outside interference. The following month, Wagner made peace with Silver King as the two came together to battle El Consejo. On August 5 in the main event of Triplemanía XX, Wagner Jr. defeated Máscara Año 2000 Jr. in a Mask vs. Mask match, forcing his rival to unmask himself. In early 2013, Wagner Jr., claiming dissatisfaction with his position in AAA, left the promotion for a several-month-long stint with El Hijo del Santo's Todo X el Todos (TxT) promotion, only to return in May in time for Triplemanía XXI. At the event, Wagner teamed with Electroshock, La Parka and Octagón to defeat Canek, Máscara Año 2000, Universo 2000 and Villano IV in an eight-man tag team match. Afterwards, the relationship between Wagner and AAA once again broke down with Wagner taking public potshots at the promotion.
A year later on August 5, 2014, Wagner again returned to AAA to take part in Triplemanía XXII. At the event Wagner took part in a four-way elimination main event for the Copa Triplemanía XXII. He was the first man eliminated from the match by Cibernético.
Other promotions (2013–present)Edit
On November 17, 2013, Wagner Jr. returned to CMLL at a small event in Naucalpan, confronting and challenging Mr. Niebla. For the past weeks, Wagner had teased "invading" CMLL and settling his score with the likes of Atlantis and Último Guerrero. In July 2014, Wagner worked a tour of Japan, during which he wrestled for Tokyo Gurentai and women's wrestling promotion World Wonder Ring Stardom.
In other mediaEdit
In June 2010 Dr. Wagner Jr. won a four-way match to become the wrestler to be featured on the cover of the Video Game Lucha Libre AAA: Héroes del Ring, which was released on August 9, 2010 in North America. Dr. Wagner Jr. is one of the playable characters in the game.
Dr. Wagner Jr. was once married to female wrestler Rossy Moreno and together they have at least one child, a son, who made his debut for Perros del Mal Producciones on December 6, 2009, as Dr. Wagner III, sometimes referred to as "El Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr." (Spanish for the "Son of Dr. Wagner Jr.).
On October 8, 2013, Wagner Jr. was stabbed in the wrist, when he and his wife were robbed at knife point in Mexico City.
- Finishing moves
- Doctor Driver / Wagner Driver (Sitout scoop slam piledriver)
- Sitout Powerbomb
- Rope-hung DDT
- Signature moves
- "El Galeno"
- Entrance themes
- "Bad Medicine" by Bon Jovi
Championships and accomplishmentsEdit
- Asistencia Asesoría y Administración
- Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre
- CMLL World Light Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
- CMLL World Tag Team Championship (4 times) – with Canek (1), Silver King (1), Emilio Charles Jr. (1) and Último Guerrero (1)
- CMLL World Trios Championship (4 times) – with Gran Markus Jr. and El Hijo del Gladiador (1), Black Warrior and Blue Panther (1), Blue Panther and Fuerza Guerrera (1), and Universo 2000 and Black Tiger III (1)
- NWA World Light Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[Note 1]
- International Gran Prix (2003)
- International Wrestling League
- IWL World Heavyweight Championship (1 time, current)
- Llaves y Candados
- LyC Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Silver King
- New Japan Pro Wrestling
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Universal Wrestling Association
- World Wrestling Association
- WWA World Junior Light Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
Luchas de Apuestas recordEdit
|Winner (wager)||Loser (wager)||Location||Event||Date||Notes|
|Dr. Wagner Jr. (mask)||Jungla del Norte (mask)||Unknown||Live event||Unknown|
|Dr. Wagner Jr. (mask)||Brazo de Oro (hair)||Unknown||Live event||Unknown|
|Dr. Wagner Jr. (mask)||Drago (mask)||Nezahualcoyotl, Mexico State||Live event||1988|||
|Dr. Wagner Jr. (mask)||Rey Misterio (hair)||Tijuana, Baja California||Live event||November 14, 2003|
|Dr. Wagner Jr. (mask)||Pierroth (hair)||Acapulco, Guerrero||Live event||April 19, 2006|
|Dr. Wagner Jr. (mask)||Green Demon I (mask)||Saltillo, Coahuila||Live event||August 30, 2008||[Note 2]|
|Dr. Wagner Jr. (mask)||Mascara Año 2000 (hair)||Puebla, Puebla||Live event||March 7, 2009||[Note 3]|
|Dr. Wagner Jr. (mask)||Máscara Año 2000 Jr. (mask)||Mexico City||Triplemanía XX||August 5, 2012|||
- ↑ CMLL has not been a member of the National Wrestling Alliance since the 1980s, though the promotion still uses the NWA initials for some championships. However, the NWA no longer recognizes or sanctions any CMLL championship that still uses the NWA initials.
- ↑ They were the last two men in a 16 man elimination match.
- ↑ This was a steel cage match that also included Universo 2000.
- "Lucha Libre: Conoce la historia de las leyendas de cuadrilátero". Dr. Wagner Jr. (1965)Spanish. Mexico. 2008. p. 20. Grandes Figuras de la Lucha Libre.
- "Luchas 2000". La Dinastia WagnerSpanish. Juárez, Mexico: Publicaciones citem, S.A. de C.V. pp. 1–35. Especial 23.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 "Dr Wagner Jr.". Online World of Wrestling. http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/bios/d/dr-wagner-jr/. Retrieved October 23, 2009.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "PWI Official Ratings". Pro Wrestling Illustrated. London Publishing. February 2009. p. 145. Vol 30, Nr. 2 2009.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ocampo, Jorge (September 24, 2007). "Infierno en el ring, 74 aniversario de la arena mexico" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. http://superluchas.com/2007/09/24/infierno-en-el-ring-74-aniversario-de-la-arena-mexico/. Retrieved September 19, 2009.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 "Dr. Wagner: el rudo lagunero" (in Spanish). El Siglo del Torreon. September 30, 2003. https://www.elsiglodetorreon.com.mx/noticia/52202.dr-wagner-el-rudo-lagunero.html. Retrieved August 14, 2016.
- ↑ http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/bios/liger.html
- ↑ "Resultados de Rey de Reyes-AAA (16 marzo 2008) Elecktroshock nuevo Rey de Reyes. Juventud Guerrera y Marco Corleone las sorpresas. Wagner se presenta en AAA para retar al Mesías." (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. March 15, 2009. http://superluchas.net/?p=19179. Retrieved March 16, 2009.
- ↑ Jose Miguel (June 13, 2009). "Triplemania 17 (Resultados y cobertura 13 Junio 2009) – El Hijo del Santo salva a AAA – Nuevo Mega Campeón: Dr. Wagner Jr. – Xtreme Tiger nuevo Campeón Crucero AAA" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. http://superluchas.net/blog/2009/06/13/triplemania-17-resultados-y-cobertura-13-junio-2009-dr-wagner-jr-vs-el-mesias-konnan-vs-roldan/. Retrieved October 21, 2009.
- ↑ "AAA Verano de Escándalo 2009 (Resultados 21 agosto) – Dr. Wagner Jr. retiene el Megacampeonato – Aparece Gron XXX – Roxxi se presenta con AAA" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. August 21, 2009. http://superluchas.net/2009/08/21/aaa-verano-de-escandalo-2009-resultados-21-agosto-dr-wagner-jr-vs-el-mesias-vs-cibernetico/. Retrieved August 22, 2009.
- ↑ "Chessman y Charly Manson, por las caballeras!" (in Spanish). Gritaradio. September 18, 2009. http://gritamx.com/chessman-y-charly-manson-%C2%A1por-las-cabelleras/. Retrieved September 19, 2009.
- ↑ "AAA- Guerra de Titanes (Resultados en vivo 11 diciembre 2009) – El Mesías venció a Dr. Wagner – Konnan y su gente destrozan a Cibernético" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. December 11, 2009. http://superluchas.net/2009/12/11/aaa-guerra-de-titanes-resultados-en-vivo-11-diciembre-2009-por-el-mega-campeonato-dr-wagner-jr-c-vs-el-mesias-konnan-vs-cibernetico/. Retrieved December 12, 2009.
- ↑ "Se confirma Electroshock vs Dr. Wagner por el Megacampeonato en Triplemania 18" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. April 27, 2010. http://superluchas.net/2010/04/27/se-confirma-electroshock-vs-dr-wagner-por-el-megacampeonato-en-triplemania-18/. Retrieved May 18, 2010.
- ↑ "Triplemania XVIII: Fiesta de Fiestas" (in Spanish). Asistencia Asesoría y Administración. June 7, 2010. Archived from the original on August 15, 2010. http://web.archive.org/web/20100815092851/http://www.luchalibreaaa.com/triplemaniaxviii.html. Retrieved June 8, 2010.
- ↑ Flores, Manuel (July 12, 2010). "Dr. Wagner Jr. deja AAA y aparece en Nuevo Laredo" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. http://superluchas.net/2010/07/12/dr-wagner-jr-deja-aaa-y-aparece-en-nuevo-laredo/. Retrieved July 13, 2010.
- ↑ Flores, Manuel (July 13, 2010). "Wagner no se desliga de AAA" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. http://superluchas.net/2010/07/13/wagner-no-se-desliga-de-aaa/. Retrieved July 13, 2010.
- ↑ Gutierrez, Armando (August 14, 2010). "Verano de Escandalo, explosivo" (in Spanish). Revista Luchas 2000. http://www.revistaluchas2000.com.mx/sac/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1186:verano-de-escandalo-explosivo&catid=2:aaa&Itemid=12. Retrieved October 3, 2010.
- ↑ Carrillo, Omar (October 2, 2010). "Resultados 1ro. de octubre – AAA "Héroes Inmortales IV" – Legado AAA, Mesías, Wagner, Aerostar y 187 ganan sus respectivos encuentros" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. http://superluchas.net/2010/10/02/resultados-1ro-de-octubre-%E2%80%93-aaa-%E2%80%9Cheroes-inmortales-iv%E2%80%9D-%E2%80%93-legado-aaa-mesias-wagner-aerostar-y-187-ganan-sus-respectivos-encuentros/. Retrieved October 3, 2010.
- ↑ "Mil sopresas y horror en la ciudad" (in Spanish). Asistencia Asesoría y Administración. November 1, 2010. Archived from the original on November 5, 2010. http://web.archive.org/web/20101105005445/http://www.luchalibreaaa.com/cronicaneza.html. Retrieved November 5, 2010.
- ↑ Beltrán, William (December 5, 2010). "AAA Guerra de Titanes 2010 (Cobertura y resultados 05 de Diciembre de 2010) – Charly Manson aparece y se une a Los Bizzaros – El Zorro NUEVO Megacampeón AAA" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. http://superluchas.net/2010/12/05/aaa-guerra-de-titanes-2010-cobertura-y-resultados-05-de-diciembre-de-2010-%E2%80%93-charly-manson-aparece-y-se-une-a-los-bizzaros/. Retrieved December 5, 2010.
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 Cano Vela, Eduardo (June 17, 2011). "Triplemania XIX (Cobertura y resultados 18 de Junio de 2011) – LA Park vs El Mesias Mascara vs Cabellera, TNA invade Triple A" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. http://superluchas.net/2011/06/17/triplemania-xix-cobertura-y-resultados-18-de-junio-de-2011-la-park-vs-el-mesias-mascara-vs-cabellera-tna-invade-triple-a/. Retrieved June 18, 2011.
- ↑ Zellner, Kris (June 19, 2011). "Full AAA TripleMania results from last night courtesy Kris Zellner". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/3-news/21056-full-aaa-triplemania-results-from-last-night-courtesy-kris-zellner. Retrieved August 1, 2011.
- ↑ Ruiz Glez, Alex (August 1, 2011). "AAA Verano de Escándalo 2011 (resultados 31 de Julio) ¡Jeff Jarrett retiene con la ayuda del Zorro enmascarado!- X- Fly pierde la cabellera- Pimpinela nueva Reina de reinas" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. http://superluchas.net/aaa-verano-de-escandalo-2011-resultados-31-de-julio-%C2%A1jeff-jarrett-retiene-con-la-ayuda-del-zorro-enmascarado-x-fly-pierde-la-cabellera-pimpinela-nueva-reina-de-reinas/. Retrieved August 2, 2011.
- ↑ Cano Vela, Eduardo (October 9, 2011). "AAA Héroes Inmortales (Cobertura y resultados 9 de Octubre de 2011) – Mesias y Sting empatan y unen sus fuerzas contra Konnan, Jarrett y sus aliados, Wagner gana pero Octagón y La Parka lo traicionan, los perros pierden las cabelleras" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. http://superluchas.net/2011/10/09/aaa-heroes-inmortales-cobertura-y-resultados-9-de-octubre-de-2011-mesias-vs-sting/. Retrieved October 9, 2011.
- ↑ Cano Vela, Eduardo (December 16, 2011). "AAA Guerra de Titanes 2011 (Cobertura y resultados 16 de diciembre de 2011) – La Park vence a Dr. Wagner y es el nuevo Campeón Latinoamericano AAA, Los luchadores del "Consejo" toman AAA / #SLGuerradeTitanes" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. http://superluchas.net/2011/12/16/aaa-guerra-de-titanes-2011-cobertura-y-resultados-16-de-diciembre-de-2011-la-park-vs-dr-wagner-por-el-campeonato-latinoamericano-aaa-figuras-de-tna-estaran-presentes-slguerradetitanes/. Retrieved December 16, 2011.
- ↑ "Perrito nuevo Rey de Reyes" (in Spanish). Asistencia Asesoría y Administración. March 19, 2012. http://luchalibreaaa.com/perrito-nuevo-rey-de-reyes.php. Retrieved May 2, 2012.
- ↑ "Las Parkas, el AS bajo la manga del Lic. Roldán" (in Spanish). Asistencia Asesoría y Administración. May 1, 2012. http://luchalibreaaa.com/las-parkas-el-as-bajo-la-manga-del-lic-roldan.php. Retrieved May 2, 2012.
- ↑ 26.0 26.1 Cano Vela, Eduardo (August 5, 2012). "Triplemania XX "El día ha llegado" (Cobertura y resultados 5 de agosto de 2012) – Máscara vs máscara: Dr. Wagner vs Máscara Año 2000 Jr. – ¡Kurt Angle en México!" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. http://superluchas.net/2012/08/05/triplemania-xx-el-dia-ha-llegado-cobertura-y-resultados-5-de-agosto-de-2012-mascara-vs-mascara-dr-wagner-vs-mascara-ano-2000-jr-kurt-angle-en-mexico/. Retrieved August 5, 2012.
- ↑ Zellner, Kris (December 19, 2012). "Former WWE star heading to EMLL? – The Lucha Report". Pro Wrestling Insider. http://www.pwinsider.com/article/74119/former-wwe-star-heading-to-emll-the-lucha-report.html?p=1. Retrieved May 28, 2013.
- ↑ Boutwell, Josh (May 25, 2013). "Viva la Raza! Lucha Weekly for 5/25/13". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/featured-articles/41675-feature-viva-la-raza-lucha-weekly-for-5-25-13. Retrieved May 28, 2013.
- ↑ Valdés, Apolo (May 28, 2013). "Dr. Wagner estará presente en Triplemanía" (in Spanish). Medio Tiempo. http://msn.mediotiempo.com/mas-deportes/lucha-libre/noticias/2013/05/28/dr-wagner-estara-presente-en-triplemania. Retrieved May 28, 2013.
- ↑ Cano Vela, Eduardo (June 11, 2013). "AAA #TripleManíaXXI (Cobertura y Resultados 16 de junio de 2013) – El Hijo del Perro Aguayo vs. Cibernético por las Cabelleras – Blue Demon Jr. vs. El Mesías por el Campeonato Latinoamericano" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. http://superluchas.net/2013/06/11/aaa-triplemaniaxxi-cobertura-y-resultados-16-de-junio-de-2013-hijo-del-perro-aguayo-vs-cibernetico-por-las-cabelleras-blue-demon-jr-vs-el-mesias-por-el-campeonato-latinoamericano/. Retrieved October 5, 2013.
- ↑ "Comunicado "Caso Dr. Wagner"" (in Spanish). Asistencia Asesoría y Administración. October 4, 2013. http://luchalibreaaa.com/noticiasaaa/item/987-comunicado-caso-dr-wagner.html. Retrieved October 5, 2013.
- ↑ Valdés, Apolo (August 5, 2014). "Dr. Wagner volvió a AAA, se presentará en Triplemanía" (in Spanish). MedioTiempo. http://www.mediotiempo.com/mas-deportes/lucha-libre/noticias/2014/08/05/dr-wagner-volvio-a-aaa-se-presentara-en-triplemania. Retrieved August 5, 2014.
- ↑ "Noche de Leyenda en Triplemanía XXII" (in Spanish). Asistencia Asesoría y Administración. August 18, 2014. http://luchalibreaaa.com/noticiasaaa/item/1658-noche-de-leyenda-en-tripleman%C3%ADa-xxii.html. Retrieved August 18, 2014.
- ↑ "Dr. Wagner invadió evento del CMLL en Naucalpan" (in Spanish). Medio Tiempo. November 18, 2013. http://msn.mediotiempo.com/mas-deportes/lucha-libre/noticias/2013/11/18/dr-wagner-invadio-evento-del-cmll-en-naucalpan. Retrieved November 19, 2013.
- ↑ "【東京愚連隊】Fujitavsサスケの東京世界ヘビー戦、ワグナーJrと清水愛が参戦" (in Japanese). Battle News. July 7, 2014. http://battle-news.com/fight/index.php?QBlog-20140707-1. Retrieved July 11, 2014.
- ↑ "2014年7月10日 premium Stars2014" (in Japanese). World Wonder Ring Stardom. July 11, 2014. Archived from the original on July 11, 2014. http://www.webcitation.org/6Qz7z28yz. Retrieved July 11, 2014.
- ↑ Ransom-Wiley, James (June 17, 2010). "And the winner of the Lucha Libre AAA boxart battle is ...". Joystiq.com. http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/17/lucha-libre-aaa-e3-boxart-battle/. Retrieved June 19, 2010.
- ↑ Ruiz Glez, Alex (December 7, 2009). "Debuta Dr. Wagner III en el primer aniversario de los Perros del Mal" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. http://superluchas.net/2009/12/07/debuta-dr-wagner-iii-en-el-primer-aniversario-de-los-perros-del-mal/. Retrieved December 12, 2009.
- ↑ Cano Vela, Eduardo (October 10, 2013). "Los Hechos: El asalto a Dr. Wagner Jr. y algunas declaraciones." (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. http://superluchas.net/2013/10/10/los-hechos-el-asalto-a-dr-wagner-jr-y-algunas-declaraciones/. Retrieved October 10, 2013.
- ↑ Bastida, Fernando (August 7, 2012). "Dr. Wagner Jr. gana y conserva su máscara en Triplemanía XX" (in Spanish). Récord. http://www.record.com.mx/article/dr-wagner-jr-gana-y-conserva-su-mascara-en-triplemania-xx. Retrieved August 8, 2012.
- ↑ Jose Miguel (June 13, 2009). "Triplemania 17 (Resultados y cobertura 13 Junio 2009) – El Hijo del Santo salva a AAA – Nuevo Mega Campeón: Dr. Wagner Jr. – Xtreme Tiger nuevo Campeón Crucero AAA" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. http://superluchas.net/blog/2009/06/13/triplemania-17-resultados-y-cobertura-13-junio-2009-dr-wagner-jr-vs-el-mesias-konnan-vs-roldan/. Retrieved June 14, 2009.
- ↑ Marquina, Alva (June 6, 2010). "Triplemania 18 (Cobertura y resultados 6 junio 2010) – La Parka vs. L.A. Park – Electroshock vs. Dr. Wagner Jr. – Los Perros del Mal en AAA" (in Spanish). SuperLuchas. http://superluchas.net/2010/06/06/triplemania-18-cobertura-y-resultados-6-junio-2010-la-parka-vs-l-a-park-electroshock-vs-dr-wagner-jr-los-perros-del-mal-en-aaa/. Retrieved June 6, 2010.
- ↑ "Wagner Ganador de Campeonato Premier" (in Spanish). Asistencia Asesoría y Administración. November 29, 2009. http://www.luchalibreaaa.com/cierrepremier.html. Retrieved December 12, 2009.
- ↑ Royal Duncan & Gary Will (2000). "Mexico: EMLL CMLL World Light Heavyweight Title", Wrestling Title Histories. Archeus Communications, 395. ISBN 0-9698161-5-4.
- ↑ Royal Duncan & Gary Will (2000). "Mexico: EMLL CMLL Tag Team Title", Wrestling Title Histories. Archeus Communications, 396. ISBN 0-9698161-5-4.
- ↑ "C.M.L.L. Tag Team Title". Puroresu Dojo. http://www.wrestling-titles.com/mexico/emll/cmll-t.html.
- ↑ Royal Duncan & Gary Will (2000). "Mexico: EMLL CMLL Trios Title", Wrestling Title Histories. Archeus Communications, 396. ISBN 0-9698161-5-4.
- ↑ "C.M.L.L. World Trios Title". Puroresu Dojo. 2003. http://www.wrestling-titles.com/mexico/emll/cmll-6.html.
- ↑ Royal Duncan & Gary Will (2000). "Mexico: EMLL Empresa Mexicana de al Lucha ibre NWA Light Heavyweight Title (Salvador Lutteroth, Paco Alonso)", Wrestling Title Histories. Archeus Communications, 389. ISBN 0-9698161-5-4.
- ↑ "N.W.A. World Light Heavyweight Title". Puroresu Dojo. 2003. http://www.wrestling-titles.com/nwa/world/nwa-lh.html.
- ↑ "Gran Prix Cibernetico 2003". Pro Wrestling History. May 9, 2003. http://www.prowrestlinghistory.com/supercards/mexico/emll/g-prix2.html#2003. Retrieved August 30, 2009.
- ↑ Velazquez Salsís, Alejandro (October 3, 2013). "Dr. Wagner Jr., nuevo campeón de IWL". Estrellas del Ring. Blogger. http://estrellasdelring.blogspot.mx/2013/10/dr-wagner-jr-nuevo-campeon-de-iwl.html. Retrieved October 3, 2013.
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/167909216606834/photos/a.577072919023793.1073741826.167909216606834/884152651649150/?type=1&theater
- ↑ Royal Duncan & Gary Will (2000). "Japan: New Japan IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Title", Wrestling Title Histories. Archeus Communications, 374. ISBN 0-9698161-5-4.
- ↑ "Pro Wrestling Illustrated Top 500 – 1999". Pro Wrestling Illustrated. Wrestling Information Archive. http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/pages/pwi/pwi50099.htm. Retrieved March 13, 2009.
- ↑ ""PWI 500": 1–100". Pro Wrestling Illustrated. July 30, 2010. http://prowrestlingillustrated.blogspot.com/2010/07/pwi-500-1-100.html. Retrieved July 31, 2010.
- ↑ "Pro Wrestling Illustrated's Top 500 Wrestlers of the PWI Years". Pro Wrestling Illustrated. Wrestling Information Archive. http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/pages/pwi/pwi500yr.htm. Retrieved September 15, 2010.
- ↑ "U.W.A. Heavyweight Title". Puroresu Dojo. 2003. http://www.wrestling-titles.com/mexico/uwa/uwa-h.html.
- ↑ Royal Duncan & Gary Will (2000). "Mexico: UWA Junior Heavyweight Title", Wrestling Title Histories. Archeus Communications, 397. ISBN 0-9698161-5-4.