Hashi's first championship reign in Noah came after he defeated Naomichi Marufuji for the GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship via stoppage; however, unsatisfied with his victory, Hashi vacated the title the following day, leading to a tournament which was later won by Yoshinobu Kanemaru.
Hashi won the GHC Openweight Hardcore Championship on October 6, 2008 from Kishin Kawabata. Hashi successfully defended the title in his first defence vs Akihito Ito on January 14, 2009. On February 26, 2009 Hashi defended the GHC Openweight Hardcore Championship for the second time defeating Genba Hirayanagi. On June 8, 2009 Hashi lost the GHC Openweight Hardcore Championship to the legendary Kenta Kobashi.
In June 2012, it was announced due to several neck injuries that he would retire and now works as a Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Finishing and signature moves
- Goriman Driver (Wrist-clutch fisherman driver, sometimes from the top rope) - adopted from Jun Akiyama
- Spin-out powerbomb
- Signature moves
- Goriman Suplex (Wrist-clutch fisherman suplex sometimes from the top rope)
- Michinoku driver II
- Mongolian chop
- Multiple heabutt variations
- Diving headbutt, sometimes to an opponent outside the ring
- Headbutt drop
Championships and accomplishmentsEdit
- Pro Wrestling Noah
- ↑ Clevett, Jason (19 September 2004). "NOAH Departure show a must-see". Canadian Online Explorer. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2004/09/19/635924.html. Retrieved 27 February 2011.