Masakazu Fukuda (福田 雅一 Fukuda Masakazu?) (May 17, 1972 - April 19, 2000) was a professional wrestler who is best known for his appearances in WAR and NJPW. He also joined a short-lived unit known as Fighting Club G-EGGS, the unit included Manabu Nakanishi, Yuji Nagata, Brian Johnston and Yutaka Yoshie.
On April 14, 2000, Fukuda suffered a fatal head injury during a match with Katsuyori Shibata in the Young Lion Cup Tournament after taking a flying elbow drop. He was rushed to the hospital but died five days later on April 19 due to a brain hemorrhage; he was 27 years old. The rest of the tournament was dedicated to Fukuda's memory and was honored with a ten-bell salute and a tribute show in September of that year.
- Finishing moves
- Fukuda Special (STO)
- Sambo suplex, sometimes from the second rope
- FTS (Over rotated stepover toehold into a sleeper hold)
- Signature moves
- German Suplex
- Rear naked choke
- Side headlock into a Russian legsweep
- Sleeper hold, sometimes with bodyscissors or leg-clutch
- Overhead belly to belly suplex
- Entrance themes
- "Ride The Wind" (NJPW; 1996-2000)
Championships and accomplishmentsEdit
- Wrestle Association "R"
- WAR International Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship (1 times) - with Hiroyoshi Kotsubo