|Disbanded||December 25, 2012|
S.A.T (Special Assault Team) (特別アサルトチーム Tokubetsu Asaruto Chīmu) was a professional wrestling stable in the Pro Wrestling Noah promotion.
The stable was created in 2012. Shortly after winning the Triple Crown, Akiyama adopted a new look as he shaved his head bald. On January 22, 2012 Akiyama and Saito defeated Bad Intentions (Giant Bernard and Karl Anderson) to win the GHC Tag Team Championship.He has successfully defended the Triple Crown Heavyweight Championship against Taiyō Kea (twice), Takao Omori and Keiji Mutoh. On July 22, 2012 Akiyama and Saito lost the GHC Tag Team Championship to Magnus and Samoa Joe. Akiyama lost the Triple Crown Heavyweight Championship to Masakatsu Funaki on August 26, 2012 in a match that lasted less than five minutes. On October 2012 Go Shiozaki, Kotaro Suzuki and Atsushi Aoki join to S.A.T. On October 26, 2012 Akitoshi Saito and Go Shiozaki defeated No Mercy (Kenta and Maybach Taniguchi) to win the GHC Tag Team Championship. On December 3, 2012, it was reported that Akiyama had threatened to not re-sign with Noah after his contract expires in January 2013, when the promotion decided to release Kenta Kobashi from his contract. On December 9, 2012 Akitoshi Saito and Go Shiozaki lost the GHC Tag Team Championship to Brave (Naomichi Marufuji and Takashi Sugiura). On December 19, Noah confirmed that Akiyama would be leaving the promotion following December 24. On December 24, Akiyama, working as "Mr. Christmas", defeated his trainee Atsushi Aoki in both men's final Noah match. On December 19, 2012, Noah announced that Suzuki and Aoki and Shiozaki would be leaving the promotion, after refusing to re-sign after Kenta Kobashi was fired.On December 24, 2012 Suzuki defeated Genba Hirayanagi in his final Noah match and Shiozaki defeated Taiji Ishimori in his final Noah match and The next day the team was disband and they leaved to All Japan Pro Wrestling.
|Go Shiozaki||October 2012–December 25, 2012|
|Kotaro Suzuki||October 2012–December 25, 2012|
|Atsushi Aoki||October 2012–December 25, 2012|
|Jun Akiyama||October 2012–December 25, 2012|
|Akitoshi Saito||October 2012–December 25, 2012|
In wrestling Edit
- Akiyama's Finishing moves
- Saito's Finishing moves
- Death Brand (Vertical suplex piledriver)
- Sickle Death (Jumping high kick) – adopted from his mentor, Masashi Aoyagi
- Kotaro Suzuki's Finishing moves
- Blue Destiny (Gory neckbreaker)
- Endless Waltz (Rolling arm wrench inside cradle)
- Excalibur (Spinning belly-to-belly piledriver)
- Myst Crash (Three-quarter nelson suplex)
- Requiem (Electric chair driver)
- Tiger Driver (Double underhook lifted sitout sheerdrop powerbomb) - In tribute to Mitsuharu Misawa
- Aoki's Finishing moves
- Shiozaki's Finishing moves
Championships and accomplishmentsEdit
- Pro Wrestling Noah
- GHC Tag Team Championship (2 times) - Akiyama and Saito (1), Saito and Shiozaki (1)
- All Japan Pro Wrestling
- Triple Crown Heavyweight Championship (1 time) - Akiyama
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "OWW profile". http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/j/jun-akiyama.php.
- ↑ http://pre.all-japan.co.jp/schedule/tour03.php?taikai_id=201
- ↑ http://pre.all-japan.co.jp/schedule/tour03.php?taikai_id=226
- ↑ http://www.pwponderings.com/puroresuspirit/pro-wrestling-noah/aoki/
- ↑ Axel Saalbach. "Wrestlingdata.com - The World's Largest Wrestling Database". wrestlingdata.com. http://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=2221&details=&bild=1.
- ↑ "王者・青木篤志 元同門・鼓太郎下し世界ジュニアＶ３". 東スポＷeb - 東京スポーツ新聞社. http://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/prores/mens_prores/306997/.
- ↑ "1/4 NJPW Tokyo Dome results: MVP & Benjamin, Tanahashi remains IWGP Hvt. champion, Mutoh, NJPW vs. NOAH matches". http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Arena_Reports_10/article_56589.shtml.
- ↑ "2013 サマーアクションシリーズ" (in Japanese). All Japan Pro Wrestling. http://pre.all-japan.co.jp/schedule/tour03.php?taikai_id=394. Retrieved 2013-07-14.
- ↑ "2011 NOAH results". http://www.noah-usa.cc/results%202011%20secd%20half.html.